Hey guys I got awarded top health blogger from wellsphere I feel so official yay:) See my badge. Jk LOL!
Anyway I have a few things today first on the list … Yoga.
Where have you been my whole life I have fallen in love. A deep love. It is amazing. Getting personal exercise has been such a point of senisitivty and struggle in my life. First I hate it! Then with an eating disorder feeling like I have to but never did. I had so much guilt over it that food struggles got worse.
This went on for years. My whole family is an athlete and I feel like a failure cuz I am not one. Still do to be honest. I still hate exercise its a struggle.
But I found yoga. And for the first time I feel strong, flexible and I look forward to it. So yes yoga will be on this blog because it rocks.
My favorite pose has to be…
On my list to do is get my yoga certificiation. Not only do I feel physcially better but my depression has gone down a lot. I am by no means good or anything but I hope to be and I love it,
Hows exercise for you? Do you like yoga?
So after the blog over at Choosing Raw today I decided to do seven random facts as well….
1. I love disney channel music. I am a geek:) It makes me happy.
2. I am thinking of going into child pschology. I love kids and helping people.
3. The country I want to visit most is Thailand. I want to eat a Durian really bad;).
4. I have been in a Sonic commercial. Wierd I know Lol:). It was awesome .
5. I write songs. They are usually very sad and are always very personal. Songwriting is my baby.
6. Being eco-friendly is really hard for me.My family could care less and it is a challenge.
7. I am starting to find my faith after years of struggle thanks to an awesome church.
So there you go. I am gonna tag….
Rande over at Vegetable Centric Kitchen
If you want to do it;)
Music of the day:
“Thank you” by Keith Urban. Even if you are not a country fan at all this song is beautiful thanking his wife for standing by him and loving him in the darkest days of his life in his addictions. So amazing!!
Tomorrow on the blog: An awesome “chip” recipe and a yummy salad!!!
Question: What role has exercise played in your life? Is it easy or hard? What is your favorite? How much do you do?
Have a nice yummy night. I am going to my older sisters tonight and I am having “chips” and salad (that’ll be here tomorrow) and my yummy maca drink I LOVED. Treat yourself xxoxo